Garage Door Spring Repair
Based in Mesa, Serving the Entire Phoenix Metro Area
Garage Door Spring Repair
There are many companies that offer a “lifetime” warranty on the springs they install. Is this the lifetime of the spring? The lifetime of the door? As long as you own the home? Or maybe the lifetime of the company offering the lifetime warranty? Our company gives a lifetime warranty on springs, and we back it up with the science of steel.
The more spring material you have in a spring the more cycles you will get out of it. If a company offers a lifetime warranty, but can’t explain why their springs will last longer, then you can bet the spring will be warrantied as long as that company keeps its name. (A common practice in this industry is to sell the company and then begin a new company with a different name, and thus negating that “lifetime” warranty.) The garage door industry is full of ways to make sure a warranty still costs the customer in the end.
Garage Door Spring Repair Mesa
Mesa, Gilbert, Queen Creek, and Chandler, Arizona
Just How Important are Garage Door Springs?
You’ll find the torsion springs for your garage door mounted horizontally across the top of the unit. When you pull down on the garage door, cables attached to these springs wind upwards, coiling up the springs; creating hundreds of pounds of pent up tension.
Every torsion spring comes with a “cycle rating”, this dictates how many times a spring can be wound and unwound safely without breaking. Once this cycle completes, the constant wear on the metal causes the spring to break. If your garage door gets a lot of use then this point may come sooner rather than later.
Contact Us If you’re Worried about the Current State of Your Springs
If that’s the case, the last thing you want to do is handle the repair DIY style. As experienced garage door repair technicians operating in Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler and Queen Creek, Arizona we know just how much care and precision is required to deal with faulty springs.
When you’re dealing with a heavy metal component that’s carrying hundreds of pounds of pounds of pent up energy it pays to be safe. Contact Triple B Garage Door Spring Repairs and we’ll get the job done with the proper tools and know-how.
How We Work
- A non-functional garage door is an urgent problem that requires an urgent solution. Broken springs constitute not only a safety concern, but a practical issue as well; after all you need to be able to access your car.
- That’s why you can call or contact us at any time of the day, and be assured of a same-day visit from our service technicians
- Once at the scene, they’ll assess the extent of damage to the existing springs. Then, using specialized tools they will:
- Measure both old and new springs to ensure a perfect fit
- Carefully unwind the old springs using custom equipment
- Loosen the strongly secured torsion hardware
- Replace with new springs
- Refasten the torsion system
- Wind the new springs
- Carry out a 20-point safety and maintenance check to ensure repair work has been carried out safely, and that you’ll face no further issues.